So we made it! The end of the year. whether it was miserable, positive, sad, lonely or amazing, we are here at the start of a new year. Forever grateful to be blessed on this earth another day. I love the idea of a new years resolution although I believe that they limit you to what you can do by placing too much pressure upon yourself. Society has lost sight of the process in itself rather than making a list of everything you want for the year to come, look at an area you want to improve or need to fix in your life, commit to what you really want to do and do it.
Top ten Power questions to finish the year with grace, power and prepare you for an abundant rise in 2017
- What did you create this year that you’re most proud of?
- What did you invest in that is most aligned with your destiny?
- How can you respond to your setbacks from this year to use them as your motivation for 2017?
- What is no longer serving you?
- What are the habits, old beliefs or anything else in the way of your destiny?
- Who do you need to forgive and what do you need to let go of to be free to shine your light in even greater ways?
- What can you commit to in 2017 that will most support you to becoming the person you came here to be?
- How can you add more value to society?
- What do you really want out of life?
- What is the most powerful intention you can set for 2017 that is most aligned with the greatness of your soul and the needs of the world?
Top Twenty Powerful Affirmations to have a positive, abundant 2017
- I control my destiny and 2017 is my year.
- I embrace new avenues of income.
- Miracles and magic surround me everywhere I go.
- The universe has my back, I am grateful for my life and all my dreams are coming true now.
- May my days be filled with ease, open doors and new possibilities.
- I release all that no longer serves me and I feel free and light.
- I give myself permission to be prosperous.
- I am good enough exactly as I am.
- I welcome the divine guidance in my life.
- 2017 is full of opportunities, I am surrounded by positive people who have my best interests at heart.
- I am grateful for the life I have been blessed with.
- All of my actions are aimed at obtaining success beyond any perceived limitations.
- I vividly visualize the attainment of my goals and then I move to action.
- My past has no power over the fabulous future I create today.
- Every day in every way my body is becoming more and more healthy through my guided health practices.
- 2017 is the year that I redefine my life by redefining my beliefs.
- 2017 is the year I commit myself to the daily pursuit of my dreams.
- Birds of the same feather flock together and 2017 is the year I surround myself with people who are going to make a positive impact upon my life.
- Today I replace old habits with new positive ones.
- 2017 is my year for unlimited health, happiness and prosperity!
Feel free to read out loud these affirmations as many times as you need.
2017 is the year where you are the best version of yourself possible. Let go of all that has not served you this year, now is always the right time. It is impossible for you to feel unhappy if you are constantly present, 2017 is the year to live in the present. Regrets from the previous year and constantly looking back is just going to hold you back. 2017 is the year for you to be grateful. Gratitude is one of the most powerful law of attraction exercises, it raises your vibration and brings you into harmony with the energy of the universe. 2017 is the year for forgiveness, by holding on to negative emotions your subconsciously surrounding your whole self with negativity, constantly clinging to that bitter feeling of dislike and anger.
Remember we are all one.
Wishing you a blessed abundant new year.